Complying with the copyright regulations, users may download, save or print reasonable portions of text, search results, and other information from the library's E-resources for studying, teaching, and research purposes. Do not systematically and consistently download files.
- dmoz Open Directory:Mathematics Constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors. The Open Directory provides the opportunity for everyone to contribute.
- EINet: Mathematics Established in 1994, eiNET is the original searchable Internet directory whose mission is to provide contextually relevant information by integrating state-of-the-art technology with the human touch.
- e-Math for Africa This initiative is coordinated by a group of Universities in Sweden and aims to foster exchange of resources and further cooperation between Math departments across Africa and with European peers by building an African consortium for e-journals and databases.
- Intute: Mathematics and Computer Science (University of Manchester & Heriot-Watt University) Provide access to high quality Internet resources in science for research and education. Subject specialists select and evaluate the websites in the database and write high quality descriptions of the resources.
- Math Resource List (Penn State) Provide an extensive list of mathematics servers around the world, e-journals, sources for preprints and software information.
- Mathematics External Links (Heriot-Watt) Provide an extensive set of links to mathematics resources, with special emphasis on numerical analysis, scientific computing, software and newspapers.
- MathWorld: An interactive mathematics encyclopedia A free web encyclopedia and an extensive mathematical resource provided by Wolfram Research. A snapshot of the website provided the content of the print CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics.
- Mathematics WWW Virtual Libraries (Florida State University) Provide hundreds of links to general math e-resources and mathematical software.
- Physics, Astronomy, Math, and Computer Science Resources (PAM division of the Special Libraries Association) Provide an extensive set of links to mathematics resources.
- Topics in Mathematics (University of Tennessee) Categorize information by topics.
|Subject Area Pages
- ATLAS of Finite Group Representations
- commalg.org A website devoted to the collection and dissemination of information relevant to the commutative algebra community
- Number Theory Web , maintained by Keith Matthews, Brisbane, Australia. Provides a collection of links to online information of interest to number theorists.
- The Chaos Hypertextbook: Mathematics in the Age of the Computer
- Dynamical Systems Home Page (SUNY at Stony Brook)
- Dynamtial System Web (SIAM)
- Spanky Fractal Database Includes links to many other fractal databases and interactive explorers.
- Electronic Geometry Models, an electronic archive open for any geometer to publish new geometric models, or to browse this site for material to be used in education and research. These geometry models cover a broad range of mathematical topics from geometry, topology, and to some extent from numerics.
- Center for Geometric Computing (Brown University)
- Center for Geometric Computing (Duke University)
- Geometry in Action (Bren School in UC Irvine) Collects various areas in which ideas from discrete and computational geometry (meaning mainly low-dimensional Euclidean geometry) meets some real world applications.
- Geometric Analysis, Numerics and Graphics Center for Geometry, Analysis, Numerics and Graphics (GANG)
- Geometry Center (University of Minnesota)
‧ Multimedia Documents Hypertext papers, preprints and forum from the Geometry center.
- ‧ Geometry Reference Archive Graphic images and formulas from the Geometry center.
- Scientific Graphics Project (MSRI) Geometric Surfaces at MSRI, Berkeley
- Topology Atlas (York University, Toronto) A publisher of information related to topology
- The Probability Web Maintained by Bob Dobrow at Carleton College, Minnesota
- The Abel Prize Awarded by the Norwegian Academy of Sciences, is as prestigious as the Nobel prizes awarded to researchers in other disciplines. The Laureates sections of the website has links to more information about the work of the laureates.
- Mathematical Atlas: A Gateway to Modern Mathematics A collection of short articles designed to provide an introduction to the areas of modern mathematics and pointers to further information. The material is arranged in a hierarchy of disciplines, each with its own index page.
- Biographies of Women Mathematicians (Agnes Scott College in Atlanta, Georgia) Using either chronological or alphabetical indexes, one can explore the biographies of women mathematicians, which include an explanation of their mathematical accomplishments, photographs, selected references, and links to other web sites related either to a particular woman mathematician or her area of study in mathematics.
- MacTutor History of Mathematics Archives (University of St. Andrews in Scotland) Includes major mathematicians listed alphabetically and chronologically, as index of topics, and a birthplace map.
- Links to Web Sites on the History of Mathematics
- Math Functions The web sources of formulas and graphs of mathematical functions provided by Wolfram Research.
- NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions A project that is underway at NIST to replace the Abramowitz and Stegun Handbook of Mathematical Functions.
- GAMS: Guide to Available Mathematical Software A cross-index and virtual repository of mathematical and statistical software related to computational science and engineering, maintained by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Mathematics Archives software A user friendly archive of MAC and PC public domain and shareware software packages organized by mathematical categories.