- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost; mostly 1990-present) Full-texts for approximately 50% titles [for Sinica user only]
- CiNii (Japan) A database hosted by the National Institute of Informatics (NII) in Tokyo, covering mainly academic journals and transactions of academic societies in Japan. Display of citation references information on treatises and links to full-texts.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (1990s- present) Full-texts for all titles and indexes to open access journals
- SciTech Connect Indexes and abstracts. Energy Citations contains bibliographic records for energy and energy-related scientific and technical information from the Department of Energy (DOE) and its predecessor agencies, the Energy Research and Development Administration (ERDA) and the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC).
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service (EJS) E-journal portal and indexes/abstracts [for Sinica user only]
- JCR Web Indexes and abstracts. [for Sinica user only] Journal Citation Reports provides information on journal rankings in the sciences and social sciences.
- Open J-Gate E-journal portal and indexes to open access journals [for Sinica user only]
- Science Direct (SDOL) Full-texts only for journal articles. Science Direct is a gateway to e-journals published by Elsevier and its sister publishers. [for Sinica user only]
- Science Resource Center Full-texts for all titles [for Sinica user only] An in-depth, curriculum-oriented science database which reflects curriculum trends and focuses on key concepts taught in school classrooms including biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, math, environmental science, life science, medicine, space science, computer science, technology, history of science, science and society, science as inquiry, science-related biographies and more.
- Scopus Indexes and abstracst [for Sinica user only] Abstract and citation database of research literature in science, medicine, and social science.
- Scitopia.org (350 years ago-present) Indexes, abstracts and web portal; offering a pay-to-view option for full-text for all titles. Free federated search portal to the digital libraries in science and technology disciplines, including SIAM, IOP, Royal society. Scitopia.org searches the entire electronic libraries of the leading voices in major science and technology disciplines and provides relevant results, without the noise of other Internet search engines.
- Sinica databases Collects English and Chinese electronic databases resources.
- Springer Link Full-text available for those titles to which Sinica Library has an online subscription [for Sinica user only] SpringerLink is a gateway to e-journals and e-books published by Springer Verlag.
- UMI ProQuest Direct (1980s- varies) Full-texts for some titles [for Sinica user only]
- Webis An internet portal which offers a central access point for a wide variety of scientific and scholarly information in Germany.
- Web of Science (Science Citation Index Expanded,1900 - present ) Indexes and abstracts [for Sinica user only] Journal indexes. It includes Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index.
- WorldWideScience.Org A global science gateway connecting you to national and international scientific databases and portals provided by Australia, Brazil, Britain, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, USA, etc.