Complying with the copyright regulations, users may download, save or print reasonable portions of text, search results, and other information from the library's E-resources for studying, teaching, and research purposes. Do not systematically and consistently download files.
|General E-Print Archives
- CERN Document Server Particle physics and related areas (including all branches of Mathematics). Cover preprints, articles, books, journals, photographs, and much more.
- E-Print Network (OSTI) , searchable gateway searching many preprint servers (arXiv included) and allows one to establish a preprint alert that sends new preprints to an e-mail account.
|Subject Based Archives[for Sinica user only]
- Algebraic Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry Archives (Urbana)
- Cryptology ePrint Archive (International Association for Cryptologic Research)
- Conservation Laws Preprint Server (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Harmonic Maps Bibliography (Bath)
- Hopf Topology Archives (Purdue) Preprint articles in the area of algebraic topology
- Groups, Representations and Cohomology Preprint Archive Maintained by David Benson in University of aberdeen, UK
- K-theory Pre-print Archives (Urbana)
- Mathematical Physics Preprint Archive mp_ac (UT Austin)
- Numerical Analysis(Oxford) Research Reports from the Numerical Analysis Group of the computing laboratory at Oxford University, UK
- Stochastic Programming E-Print Series (SPEPS)
- Real algebraic and analytic geometry preprint server Recent research results in real algebraic and analytic geometry (RAAG) and related areas, such as complexity theory and real computation, Nash functions, semi-algebraic geometry, o-minimal structures and its variants, model theory of ordered structures, Hardy fields and trans-series fields, ordered algebraic structures and rings of continuous functions, quadratic form theory related to RAAG, real algebra, positivity and sums of squares non-commutative real algebra, real algebraic geometry, real analytic and sub-analytic geometry, topology of real algebraic varieties
- Valuation Theory Home Page Post-script or dvi-files of papers, books, theses, and lecture notes in valuation theory. This home page is intended to be a forum for all mathematicians who work in valuation theory or apply valuation theoretical results in their own field of research.