- ● Patrons may renew books within 7 days prior to the due date.
- ● Library items can be renewed only one time.
- ● The extended due loan periods starts on the day of renewal. New due date should be one additional loan period from renewing date.
- ● Multimedia items can not be renewed.
- ● Items recalled by another borrower may not be renewed.
- ● Items borrowed by Institute affiliates are to be verified before 31st July once each year.
- ● Please notice that expired items cannot be renewed.
- ● To avoid overdue fines and blocked renewals, renew items on or before the due date.
- ● There are three ways to renew books:
- ● For related information, please return to Circulation Homepage.